No kidding! It takes about 20 minutes to make (after supplies are assembled).
You can sew it or make it no sew- your choice!
What You Will Need:
- A basic wooden embroidery hoop ( I got mine at Lens Mill Store for $3.49)- 9" in diameter but you could use any size and change up the size of the fabric accordingly (you need 2" extra fabric to hoop size)
- 2 Pieces of fabric ( about 11 x 11" square) one to contrast the other (sewing themed, craft themed is wonderful), one is for the pocket and one is for the background
- A glue gun with 1-2 glue sticks
- A Frixion pen
- Pinking shears or a pinking blade (optional)
- A ruler
- Cutting Mat (optional)
- A sewing machine (optional- yes optional!)
How to make it:
- Gather 2 pieces of fabric (mine are orange batik and a sewing themed fabric)
Trim away the excess fabric leaving about 2" beyond the hoop size to upholster to the back. Use pinking shears or a wavy blade to cut edges and avoid fraying.
I hope you try this very easy tutorial!!
Send in your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org 😊