What you will need:
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 4 cups Rice Krispies ( I used GF Brown Rice Krispies)
- Line a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with wax paper or baking parchment. Place the corn syrup and sugars in a large saucepan over medium heat and stir to combine. Bring to a boil. Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the peanut butter and mix well to combine. Quickly stir in the vanilla and Rice Krispies. Spread into the lined baking pan. Cool and slice into squares.
You could add melted dark chocolate over the top of these and make them extra decadent but "someone" in my household gave up chocolate for lent!