I found teaching this course rewarding because:
- It was a private lesson and so very peaceful and a great time to get all your lessons communicated effectively
- I got to play with and arrange someone else's lovely fabric (my fabric addiction at play!)
- I had the opportunity to revisit and have a refresher on the basic rules of quilting
- My enthusiasm for quilting is always at play when I am teaching and this is a very positive feeling
- I completed a tiny bit of research about the actual blocks we were working on and I learned some new tid bits.
- I am hoping I inspired a new quilter and have brought a new and enthusiastic quilter into the quilting world ( we can always use more quilters!)
- I got to know my new neighbour a little bit better with each lesson
Congratulations to Joan for "Graduating" from my Quilting Foundations Course!!!!
See here final project below: