This past Saturday, I was at a craft show as a vendor for the purpose of getting my feet wet at selling hand made items and to assist my niece who is a very busy mom to fill a table and have someone to share in the joy of displaying her skills and talent. It was lots of fun! Check out my niece Ashley's handiwork on Facebook.
Simultaneously, (almost albeit the time difference) my daughter and her partner where also attending a craft show in BC selling their hand crafted furniture and wood art. The picture of the www.twillandtimber.com booth is below:
- It gives you are great sense of community
- You can attend with a friend or relative and enjoy the visit (as I did with my niece and great niece)
- You can purchase one of a kind items
- You are supporting the arts in your community
- You can get some Christmas shopping done early
- You will find original home decor items
- You may find some DIY ideas that you want to try
- There are usually many happy faces there as people who attend are pursuing their passion, take time to enjoy or as the saying goes "smell the roses". I believe you will be happier for it!
Murphy's Law is always at work in my life! Too funny!!!