The weather is getting colder and the little ones will be starting to wear mittens and of course loosing them.
The Mitten clips below might be a solution to the problem, they make up in 2.27 minutes per set (I timed myself, ha, ha!) and they also would be great stocking stuffers. Ok I will let you get past Thanks Giving first!
- Purchase 4 suspender clips for each set of mitten clips from your local fabric/craft store (I purchased mine at Lens Mills)
- Purchase 1" Grosgrain Ribbon from your local fabric/craft store
- Cut the ribbon in lengths of 4 3/4" lengths- 2 per set (it seems short but this is for little ones- aged 3-7, so it works)
- Slide the ribbon in the ring connector at the bottom of the clip, making sure the print on the ribbon is facing up towards the top of the clip- see photo above.
- Roll the ribbon to the underside of the ring about 1/2"from the bottom of the ring, using a 1/4 foot or sew the wrapped fabric as close as you can get to the bottom side of the ring connector twice to secure, repeat for the opposite side with another clip and you are done.
Happy Sunday, Happy Thanksgiving, I hope you are enjoying your weekend!!