Todays Tuesdy Technique is kind of crafty!
You can make a pretty & practical pin cushion from a tuna can - Who knew?
You will need:
- 170g can of tuna - emptied of course and cleaned out!
- 11" square of fabric for the pin cushion
- 6 x 11 1/4" piece of fabric for the tuna can sleeve
- 11 1/2" piece of rick rack
- glue gun & glue sticks
- generous hand full of stuffing
( Looks like a lot of steps but really it's a 1/2 hour project tops!)
1. Fold your sleeve fabric in 1/2 on the long side & press it.